July 14, 2024

Westside People

Complete News World

In the video | A dog opens the stove ring and sets the house on fire

In the video |  A dog opens the stove ring and sets the house on fire

A dog ignited a stove ring and started a fire at a home in Colorado Springs, USA.

Local firefighters were called to the scene of a house fire around 4:40 a.m. Wednesday, June 26, but there was no smoke or fire when they arrived.

However, firefighters recently found traces of a fire.

The latter was extinguished by the premises owner, who later had to be hospitalized for smoke inhalation.

When firefighters reviewed video from a surveillance camera in the home’s kitchen, they determined the cause of the fire was a dog.


The video shows the animal placing its paws on the stove, thus mounting a ring.

The fire then spread into the kitchen.

The homeowner was reportedly woken up after his HomePod smart speaker detected unusually high temperatures in his bedroom.

The Colorado Springs Fire Department posted on Facebook, “This is a good reminder to always have a fire alarm inside every sleeping area and on every floor.

See also  Biden launched a front-line attack on Trump in his State of the Union address