March 2, 2024

Westside People

Complete News World

King Charles told Harry not to bring Meghan Markle to Balmoral

King Charles told Harry not to bring Meghan Markle to Balmoral

King Charles reportedly told Prince Harry that it “was not appropriate” for Meghan Markle to come to Balmoral while Queen Elizabeth II was dying.

Early Thursday, the palace He declared that the doctors were ‘concerned’ About the health of the 96-year-old girl was placed under “medical supervision”. In response, members of the royal family rushed to Scotland to be at the king’s bedside in her last moments.

“Charles told Harry it was not appropriate or appropriate for Meghan to be at Balmoral at such a very sad time,” a source said the sun.

Portrait of King Charles III
A new report claims that King Charles III has canceled Meghan Markle as she comes to the Queen’s deathbed.
POOL / AFP via Getty Images

Explained to him that Kate [Middleton] He wasn’t going and the numbers should really be limited to the closest family.”

The source added that Prince Charles – Now King Charles III – “I made it very clear, Megan would not be welcome.”

As previously mentioned by Page Six, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex They were originally planning to travel together to see the queen. Half an hour later, news came out that Harry was going to travel alone.

Meghan Markle and the Queen.
Markle originally planned to travel to Scotland with her husband.
Getty Images

The Queen’s death came just days after the alum was given another “Sweez” Bomb interview with The Cutin which she criticized the royal family and claimed they were “once in existence”, she and Harry were “disturbing the dynamics of the hierarchy”.

On Thursday, long-time BBC royal correspondent Nicholas Witchell told Markle: “She may not be very welcome, to be completely frank about that.”

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, Princess Charlotte of Cambridge on the balcony of Buckingham Palace during Trooping The Color 2018 on June 9, 2018 in London, England.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex left the royal family in January 2020.
Samir Hussain / WireImage

“Tensions were so high there was no way Meghan could go to Balmoral,” a senior insider at the palace told The Post.

See also  Analysis: Putin's brutality exacerbates Biden's historic dilemma

King Charles Try to stretch an olive branch The couple during his first public address as King of the United Kingdom and Commonwealth on Friday.

“I want to express my love for Harry and Meghan as they continue to build their lives abroad,” he said in a pre-recorded video message.