July 13, 2024

Westside People

Complete News World

Electric shock at an all-inclusive spa in Mexico: a tourist dead and his wife in critical condition

Electric shock at an all-inclusive spa in Mexico: a tourist dead and his wife in critical condition

A man died and a woman is in critical condition while relaxing at a spa at an all-inclusive resort in Mexico. According to officials, all indications are that they were electrocuted by a faulty device.

A 43-year-old tourist from Texas, identified as George G, died and his wife Lizette Z was taken to hospital in critical condition.

The incident occurred at the Sonoran Sea Resort in Puerto Peñasco, Mexico around 10 p.m., according to the Sonora State Attorney General’s Office.

According to reports from the Attorney General’s Office, the woman’s burns indicate she was electrocuted. He suggests that the electric shock may have been caused by a faulty cable.

A witness who knew the couple said he saw them at the spa, but neither had moved. He immediately called for help.

Other witnesses also mentioned that they tried to help the couple, but by the time they arrived, it was too late. According to the Arizona Daily Star, the man already had no pulse.

An investigation has been initiated into the matter.

A GoFundMe Written by the couple’s best friends to ensure Lisette’s return home and medical expenses.

Already, USD 33,561 has been raised.

See also  He gets 40 years in prison for taking pornographic pictures with a child